BDSwiss (formerly known as Banc de Swiss) is a binary options broker operating out of Cyprus. This fixed returns option brand is owned by Keplero Holdings Ltd. The SpotOption platform is the broker platform of choice.
Trade Types and Payouts
- 60 Seconds: This Call/Put trade options type with a one-minute expiry has a payout of 70%.
- Binary Options: The classical binary options bet of Call/Put has a payout of 80% on this platform.
- One Touch: The One Touch option is a high payout trade with a weekly expiry that promises a lot of money for those who can take the risk involved.
- Pro Trader: This option type allows the use of the “Buy Me Out” function to exit trades before the pre-set expiry time. This alters the trading payout, reducing it depending on when this function is used by the trader. Expiry times for this trade are one hour, one day and four days.
A review shows that payouts oscillate between 75% and 85% on this broker’s platform.
A broker provides bonuses to increase trading capital when trading binary options, and BDSwiss is not an exception. New account holders receive a 100% bonus from this broker on first-time deposits.
Assets Traded on BDSwiss
A trade review of the BDSwiss digital option trading platform shows that traders can trade binary options on the following listed assets:
- Commodities: Gold, silver, platinum, sugar, coffee, wheat and crude oil.
- Forex: USDZAR, NZDUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDBRL, USDTRY, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDSGD, GBPUSD and EURUSD.
- Indices: Tel Aviv 25, Topix, KL Futures, Straits Times, Nasdaq, S&P500, SSE180, Bombay SE, Kuwait General Exchange, TADWUL, FTSE100, Dow, NIFTY-futures (Singapore), Hang Seng, Nikkei 225 and ASX-200 (Australian Securities Exchange).
- Stocks: Amazon, BAT, BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Apple, France Telecom, FIAT, Gazprom, Goldman Sachs, Google, HSBC Holdings, IBM, Lukoil, Nissan, Petrobras, SAB Miller, Sberbank, S.Bank India, Tesco, Tolls Royce, Teva Pharma,
Special Trading Tools
A review of the special tools available on this platform show that there is a news bar showing the latest financial news as well as a scrolling price data bar; both are courtesy of Reuters.
BDSwiss also offers digital option trading software for the iPhone and Android devices, allowing a trader to make money on the go.
For those who review positions and see that there are chances to trade and make more money, there are the Double Up and Roll Over functions.
At BDSwiss, option bet transactions are carried out using just two means of transaction: credit cards and bank wires.
- Credit card/debit card: Funding time for card transactions is immediate. Payout duration for withdrawals takes time: up to 2- 7 days. To deposit funds using credit cards, only a minimum of 100 Euros is needed while the minimum payout is 100 Euros as well. All major credit cards are supported. All cards to be used in sending or receiving money must be verified appropriately.
- A review of the bank wire transfer method shows that this is available to everyone, takes 2-7 days for deposits and withdrawals. The minimum withdrawal payout is 100 Euros. Minimum deposit requirement on BDSwiss is 100 Euros. Wire transfers with BDSwiss cost $25 in service charges. Placing a digital option bet costs just 5 euros. Wire transfers take more time but this is the only method that has a universal coverage.
CashU will soon be introduced on BDSwiss as a transacting channel for traders who trade from North Africa and Western Europe.
A multi-lingual customer service desk is operated on BDSwiss, which provides the following outreach channels for its binary trading customers:
- Live chat which is available 24/7.
- Email: an online contact form provides email access to make digital option inquiries as well as reach the trade room of the broker.
- Phone: This Cyprus-based broker provides several phone lines. A review shows that there are several lines available in different languages.
- Skype: BancdeSwiss.Call