247 Holdings Ltd is the company which manages the TradeRush binary options brand on behalf of its true owners, Edbruke Investments Ltd. TradeRush has adopted the SpotOption platform as its binary options trading platform of choice. However this Limassol-based binary options broker has also adopted some brilliant features that have set it above its peers.
Payouts and Bonuses
Apart from the high yield touch option which gives out a payout of 500% to successful traders, there is also the opportunity to pick an average of 70% of the invested amount from the other option trade contracts. Other option trade contracts available on Traderush include:
- OptionPro: allows traders the opportunity to use the strategy of closing out trades early to lock-in available profits.
- Call/Put: this is the conventional binary options trade.
- 60-second bet, which allocates a maximum of just 60 seconds for a Call/Put trade.
- OptionBuilder: gives traders the opportunity to make a strategy based on customizing the expiry time for a binary options bet.
In addition, TradeRush has put together a wonderful system of rewarding first time traders, old traders and affiliates.
Realizing that binary options demo accounts are not enough for beginners due to the lack of simulation of real money trade conditions, TradeRush did a review of its bonus program and started offering a no-deposit live account bonus program as part of its strategy to boost user experience. This puts $100 into a live account opened via the affiliate partner Intellitraders, and traders can use this to test real money trading as the ultimate demo trading account. The strategy here is to get traders accustomed to what it means to make a trade on a live account without using any of their money.
Our review also shows that bonuses not exceeding 50% of the initial money deposited into the binary options trading account are given to new traders.
A review of listed assets shows that Traderush offer 4 commodities, 13 currency pairs, and several stocks and stock index assets.
If you are wondering how much time a trader can set as expiry, a review of the list below gives some insight into this:
- Call/Put digital option: Expiry times are 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1hour, 2 hours, 4 hours and daily. If you like to make money repeatedly from short-term bets, you can do so.
- OptionBuilder: this is timed to the hour and minute, so the trader has the choice over what expiry he wants to use.
- The 60 second option expires in one minute. Just one second can make the difference here. In this trade, time is of the essence.
- The maximum expiry time for OptionPro (the option with a variable outcome) is as long as 6 months. Traders can sell the option before expiry if it is profitable.
There is an iPhone application to trade binary options on TradeRush. The trader can simply head over to the iTunes page for this broker’s app and get trading access to it from there. The app has received many a good review from users.
Via its iPhone trading app, traders can trade binary options on the go. There is a video on Youtube that shows how this works.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Account funding: This typically starts at $200 but the exact money that can be deposited or withdrawn will differ with the transaction method used. The conditions attached to withdrawal of binary options profits are also trader-friendly.
Withdrawals: Start at just $200. There are limits to the number of times money can be withdrawn from the account.
A Youtube video is in the offing to demonstrate all the wonderful features Traderush has to offer for your personal review.